A Step-by-step Recipe For The Best Chocolate Cupcakes With Ganache Frosting
One thing that almost everyone loves across the world is chocolate! But, what’s better than just chocolate? A delicious chocolate cupcake, of course!
After receiving multiple glowing reviews for our moist and out-of-this-world chocolate cupcake, we know how much everyone loves it. And, after multiple requests, we’ve finally decided to reveal our unique and one-of-a-kind chocolate cupcake recipe to help you make the perfect cupcakes from your house!
This is the best chocolate cupcake recipe in the world, and it’s also really simple to make. They’re really moist and nearly as perfect as they get. There will be no more packaged cake mixes! We’ve kept this recipe as easy as possible so that even new bakers can succeed.
But, we must warn you ahead of that that you’re likely to have zero portion control around these scrumptious cupcakes. So, we’ve created a recipe that will help you make a batch of 24 cupcakes that you can enjoy with your friends! Let’s get started…
Ingredients For Chocolate Cupcakes
- Butter: 200g
- Sugar: 450g
- Eggs: 4 nos
- Flour: 260g
- Cocoa Powder: 60g
- Baking Powder: 5g
- Baking Soda: 2g
- Butter Milk: 1 cup
- Dark or Milk Chocolate: 1000gms
- Heavy Cream: 500gms
Procedure To Make Chocolate Cupcakes
Step 1: Pre-heat your oven to 180C and line your cupcake tray with liners
Step 2: Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl, and then add eggs and keep beating the mixture
Step 3: Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda in a separate bowl
Step 4: Add the flour mixture in the big bowl and buttermilk alternatives in 3 parts, starting and ending with the flour
Step 5: Pour the batter into cupcake pans and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
Step 1: Heat the heavy cream to boil
Step 2: Pour over cut chocolate pieces and let it sit for 2 mins
Step 3: Mix the mixture until all the chocolate is melted
Step 4: Then whisk at medium/high speed until you get a cool and stiff consistency
Step 5: Using a piping bag, frost the cupcakes with the ganache
Things To Keep In Mind While Making Chocolate Cupcakes
If you want to produce flawless cupcakes, keep the following tips in mind:
- Make sure not to overmix your batter. This always results in cupcakes that are tougher to eat and less soft.
- Make sure not to overbake the chocolate cupcakes. Because of the existing brown color, determining whether a chocolate cupcake is fully baked or not is difficult. Inserting a skewer or a toothpick into the center of the cupcake is the best way to determine whether it is done. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cupcake is done.
- Cupcake tops frequently become excessively crunchy. This can happen if your oven does not provide even heat and the top of the cupcake cooks before the rest of the cupcake. In this scenario, simply switch on only the bottom rod to ensure that all sections of the cupcake bake equally and the top does not become crunchy.
- Fill your cupcake liners no more than two-thirds of the way. Overfilling a cupcake batter is a total disaster in the end, and there is no turning back. If you like, you can fill one cupcake liner first and do a test to check how much it rises, then fill the rest of the cupcake liners together and bake.
Image Source: https://www.freepik.com/
FAQs For Chocolate Cupcakes
Is it necessary to use buttermilk? What exactly is buttermilk?
Buttermilk is required for this recipe. Buttermilk instead of regular milk gives that extra moisture required to make the cupcake soft and fluffy. Traditionally it would be the liquid left behind after churning butter is known as buttermilk.
Do you have an egg substitute?
There are several ways to replace eggs in baking recipes. You could always try one of those. 1 tablespoon white vinegar + 1 teaspoon baking powder per egg is a basic egg substitute for cupcakes.
Is it possible to make this dish gluten-free?
At your own risk, use gluten-free flours. Not all gluten-free flours are created equal, and most do not function as a direct substitution for all-purpose flour.
Get Perfection Every Time At A&M Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes are not just a sensory treat, they’re also a visual treat. And, a badly-made cupcake can be a huge disappointment. So, if you’re looking for a perfect and delicious chocolate cupcake, don’t worry! Head on to the A&M Cupcake and get the taste of your favorite dessert that’s perfectly made every time!